Friday, April 24, 2009

365 Cards Day 54, Mojo 83 & OCC Challenge

Hope everyone had a good Earth Day. Today's card was made for 365 Cards Recycled Elements, OCC's Get Ready To Recycle, and Mojo Monday 83. I was walking around my house looking for something to use an saw a chipboard tag on my new suitcase! It even had matching ribbon to use! So those two were my recycled items. I just covered the tag with some patterned paper from K&Company and got to use my Basic Grey Precision File Set. I LOVE it!! Works way way better than a regular nail file. You can't really see the sentiment in the picture but it's from SU's Elegant Cheer. The white also has a clear embossed background that you absolutely cannot see in the picture.

Now I haven't taken a picture of Khuno for a while and it was his 1st birthday on the 18th! I was trying to get him to look at the camera except he decided to YAWN!! So I caught him mid yawn and boy does he look SCARY. I just thought these two pics are so funny cuz it's "SCARY ATTACKING DOG!!" then it's "OMG CUTE FLUFFY WHITE DOG" lol.  Khuno really is a nice dog. Don't be scared by his looks!! 






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beauty of a card, and thanks for the info on the file set, sounds interesting, and your puppy is adorable, I love that you shared both photo's, animals sure can make you laugh they are the bestest

Alison said...

Great use for the tag. No ribbon is safe in our house! Lovely card.

~amy~ said...

Great use of the tag for your gorgeous card!!! I love your luggage too...I always wonder why people buy black luggage like everyone else's...your puppy is sweet too...thanks for letting us know that he was mid-yawn...what a fluffy cutie.

Fi said...

Beautiful card - It is amazing what we can see we could use for making cards - you spotted a great item and to have the matching ribbon was a bonus.
Khuno - is super cute - the pictures are like Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. - LOL.
Hugs
Fi

AUsome mom said...

Great card! The dog pics are cracking me up!! :)

Jeannie said...

What a great recycle project - luv it! I've been meaning to tell you how much I luv your blog banner pic with your puppy in it, and then here is he again! What a cutie!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Wowza triple challenges amazing. Great job with all three challenges

Silke Ledlow said...

This is one beautiful card - really love the colors!!! The tag looks awesome one the card!!!

Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! ~S~

Unknown said...

Love the use of the tag and ribbon on this. The colors are bright and wonderful. Visiting Via mojo monday blog.

Ginny said...

fab recycling the card looks wonderful, as always

thanks for the heads up about K, he did look a bit scary!