Wednesday, April 22, 2009

365 Cards Day 53 & Laura's Sketch 24

It's another combo day for me so I've combined 365 Cards Fun With Fruit challenge and Laura's Sketch 24. I tried to do the scratch and sniff card for the orange and it totally didn't work. Then I decided to look at the ingredients in the Kool-aid I bought and even though for the instructions to make it, you need to add 1 WHOLE CUP OF SUGAR! there was still sugar in the ingredients. So needless to say, I wasted an entire container of clear embossing powder because I mixed my orange, cherry and grape Kool-aids before actually trying it out first. Now I'm not sure if you can read the saying but it says "orange you cute" from the cute One Smart Cookie set from SU and the main orange is from the Tart and Tangy set which I inked for the first time today! Anyways I'm off to bed. G'nite! 

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oh man how cool your own scratch & sniff! Very creative even if it did not work out like you hoped! The card is darling! I love the fresh yellow:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

cnelson said...

bright, cheery and fabulous! love that you made your own scratch and sniff!

~amy~ said...

absolutely a-dorable!!

Stephanie said...

Great card, love the colors!

Savitri said...

Super cute! Love the colors!!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!!!

papertrails leaver said...

really cute!

Maz said...

Thats a really pretty card, love the idea behind it even if it didnt quite work
maz

Vicky said...

such a fun and cheery card!!