Monday, April 20, 2009

365 Cards Day 50

Boy it's once again, REALLY late!!! I was really hoping to get into bed by 11:00 but as I was about to post quickly, Jamie went and played around with the internet connection and we lost it for a good while. Now this will be a quick post because I know Arlie is going to scold me for not getting into bed early!! I'm 8 for 8 so far on the 365 Card challenges!! Today's (well technically yesterday) challenge is Super Sketchy Sunday. I actually had a rough time with this one because I just couldn't get it to look nice!! And the two little 1/2 ovals on either end were really hard to incorporate for me so I ended up using some Crystal Effects and making little blobs of it covered with Dazzling Diamond glitter. That's all for tonite folks! G'nite!! 

6 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That's a very pretty card! Well worth the effort.

Jana said...

Very pretty card. Love the little bird.

Maz said...

Love that bird and the colours are beautiful
maz

~amy~ said...

Sandy, spectacular job...

Maz said...

I have left a little something for you on my blog
maz