Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Cards Day 59 & Got Sketch 81

Another double trouble card today. There's just WAY too many challenges out there and for me to even attempt to do as many as I'd like, I need to combine!! So today at 365 Cards is to make an "I miss you" or something along those lines card. Today is also the very first time I've tried a sketch over at the Got Sketch blog which I found from the beloved and totally awesome Jennifer McGuire blog. Pop on over and try this absolutely GORGEOUS sketch because there's a good incentive!! Anywho, the paper I've used on my card tonite is from Basic Grey 6x6 Sultry pack. I LOVE this paper. I actually hand drew and cut out the little label thingee that the sentiment is sitting on because I had nothing that shape that was big enough to fit my sentiment!! So that's why it looks a bit scraggly. Also scraggly because it's late and I'm sleepy! G'nite! 

5 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

That's a really pretty card. The papers are lovely and the colours are very soft.

Well done on your cutting out, it is very neat.

~amy~ said...

Wowza...such a gorgeous card Sandy!!!!

Vicky said...

this is GORGEOUS!! so soft and pretty! love it!!

Rosemary said...

Scraggly? You think this is scraggly? Oh my gosh, not at all. It is pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Once again, I have seen so many lovely takes on the theme. This is another one, lovely!

Jana said...

Lovely card. Beautiful color combo. Not scraggly at all. Love the label you made.