Wednesday, April 29, 2009

365 Cards Day 60 & SFYTT


Wow it's not past midnight yet!! How amazing!! So here's another card doubling up on challenges. At the 365 Cards blog today's challenge was to say, "What!?" and include that on your card. I didn't have an ? or ! so I turned the I upside down and made due. The other challenge is over at i{heart}2stamp and it's Jen's SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try).  My little creature's name is Frozey and he's from DoodleFactory which I bought from Starving Artistamps. The letters are from Inkadinkado that I picked up at Michael's. The ribbon is from Costco and the eyelets and all the paper is from Stampin' Up! 

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great combination of challenges in this card. Really cute.
Chrissie

Jana said...

LOVE this card. So cute. Those colors are yummy. That stamp is adorable. Going over there to see about getting one for me now.

Kristie Larsen said...

This is so fabulous! Such a great combo of challenges. I love that doodle image and I love the alphabet stamps. Great job with this challenge!

~amy~ said...

Sandy, this is absolutely fantabulous!!!!!!! Gotta love the Doodlefactory!! sooo cute!!!!

Vicky said...

this is such a great card - that "WHAT" is PERFECT with that little guy!

Rosemary said...

Talk about capturing the moment with the character - this is adorable and he is so cute!